Mark. Plan. Teach.
Another chance to see Ross
- Receive practical, straight-forward guidance on making your classroom teaching manageable and sustainable
- Discover tried and tested solutions to:
- reduce the marking burden
- plan smarter with cognition
- deliver thoughtful classroom content
- Develop your teaching practice to have a greater impact on your students’ learning
Date: 8th Dec 2017
An award winning teacher and experienced leader. Ross curates one of the ‘most influential blogs on education in the UK’ and Teacher Toolkit is listed in the ‘Top-50 Ed-Tech Brands on Education’ around the world. In 2015 he was nominated in the Times: 500 Most Influential People in Britain.