Assessment in Science 2018 (Primary)
- Get ready to make Y2 and Y6 end of Key Stage assessments in Summer 2018
- Create a level-less assessment system that:
- encourages progress
- enhances your KS1/2 curriculum
- Practical ideas for all years to use:
- plan with assessment in mind
- check progress
- provide effective feedback
Information on speakers coming soon.
Everything you must know
Assessment updates – statutory requirements
Ofsted – what do they now expect?
Progress – what evidence is needed?
Complete guide to refreshing your assessment practices
Review your current assessment in science practice
Enhance understanding of subject ‘security’ and ‘mastery’ in new Curriculum
Plan for differentiated learning for science with assessment in mind
Involve all children in assessment conversations
Practical tips for guided learning in science
Whole-school assessment development strategies
Resources to support subject leaders in developing CPD
Senior Leadership tools to aid monitoring and evaluation