These tried-and tested day courses never fail to impress. Brought to you by Andy Griffith and Mark Burns, you are sure to have an insightful day, packed with ideas to help you improve teaching standards for yourself, your school and your pupils.
See exactly what outstanding teaching looks like, and unpick the key steps to getting there.
Develop motivated, independent, insightful learners with the help of Andy Griffith’s expertise. Take away a wealth of strategies to increase engagement, motivation and challenge.
- Ofsted’s new outstanding defined
- New ways to challenge every pupil
- Tools to show progress to Ofsted
Having reached Outstanding, now is the time to evaluate your practice to ensure you remain at the top.
Outstanding Teaching: Teaching Backwards offers a reflective approach to teaching and learning. By starting with the end in mind, you will increase focus and be certain to consistently make great progress over time.
- Thrive without attainment levels
- Measure Outstanding progress over time
- Methods to adjust your teaching ‘live’
- New ways to improve teacher clarity
Reaching “outstanding” in one classroom is a significant achievement. Your job as an ambitious, dedicated school leader is to embed those good practices in every lesson in your school. Embedding Outstanding Teaching is the complete toolkit for leading the development of outstanding practice in your whole school.
From building confidence and achieving buy-in to the day-to-day steps you need to take, this is the only whole-school improvement course you will ever need. Identify each teacher’s strengths and nurture their development with Andy Griffith and Mark Burns’ proven, motivational and exciting approach.
- Proven process – Wolverhampton University Research
- Impact – Measurable outcomes
- Infects – Teacher by teacher across the school
- Builds trust – Teachers love it