Welcome to Osiris Educational’s revamped blog. If you want renowned educational trainers and senior leaders providing their expert opinions, advice and expertise, then this is the blog for you.
The aim of the blog is to inform, but also to inspire debate and discussions, so please join the conversation @osirisedu for your voice to be heard.
We also want to introduce you to our colleague, Ms Thoth. She is our educational guru. If you need advice, she will happily answer your questions and queries.
The blog is still under construction so there will be more exciting developments, including our Teachmeet Timetable! So visit often to keep up to date with all the changes.
Here at Osiris Educational we want to hear everybody’s views. So if you wish to become the star of our next blog please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are a few simple guidelines that will help you create the blog that has all teachers talking:
- The blog should be informative and offer a unique opinion or insight into an educational issue and/or policy.
- Your target audience for the blog will be teachers, teachers assistant, leaders and any/every member of staff working in a school.
- The size of the blog should be around 500-700 words.
- You will not be paid for the blog and you should not use it to advertise.
- However, at the end of each blog post we will include a brief bio of the writer and any company or cause you wish to promote.
We are extremely excited to be relaunching, and together we hope to create a truly exciting and informative blog that will inspire teachers and educational professionals across the country!
Make sure you don’t miss out on our latest updates- sign up to our newsletter.