The beautiful triangle
How to overcome the big three blocks to teacher improvement
Practical tools and frameworks to take away and use immediately
Leader toolkit for beautiful teaching:
- Leadership barometer
- Rubrics to improve practice
- Evidence into action
As pressure in the system mounts it is easy to forget that teaching is a people profession. In beautiful teaching, we try to remove the toxicity caused by compliance, top-down change, artificial solutions and poorly conceived implementation.
There are great schools where you would love to send your children, but the cost to the teachers and leaders in stress, burnout, illness and retention is not sustainable.
There are other ways. Smart solutions that put people and learning first. Here we explore organic cultures and processes that benefit all learners.
Benefits of attending Beautiful Teaching 2019:
- Learn new models of teacher efficacy
- Understand how barriers to teaching improvement can be melted
- Take away a leader toolkit to use immediately
- Refresh your focus onto new solutions to the age old problem of teaching variance
- Work with colleagues on practical solutions to your context
- Hear from leading experts on new strategies and tactics.