Building a Stronger KS3 in MFL
- Teach an up-to-date KS3 as a strong pre-GCSE foundation
- A health check for Y7-Y9, focusing on:
- appropriate scheme of work priorities
- planning backwards techniques
- effective use of assessment
- Best practice in key aspects of the curriculum
- Are you fully on track?
- The ‘raising the bar’ agenda
Information on speakers coming soon.
Auditing your MFL curriculum
Ofsted on KS3: key concerns and solutions
Curriculum improvements: planning for impact
KS3 and the new GCSE: joined-up thinking
The EBacc: gearing up for increased uptake at KS4
Your school’s assessment model: making it work in MFL