Webinar 1: Crisis Preparedness for Unique ‘Crisis’ Situations
- Defining crisis events as they may apply to an educational environment
- Out-of-control crisis (fire, flood, major loss of power) vs controlled crisis (physical violence, intruders)
20th July 2020, 14:00pm
Webinar 2: Plans and Procedures for All Eventualities
- Planning for a crisis response and business continuity (crisis spectrum)
- Classic crisis plans provision
- Roles and responsibilities
22nd July 2020, 14:00pm
Webinar 3: Training Necessary to Support Future Teams
- Polices, procedure and root cause analysis.
- Following ISO standards and completion of root cause analysis which support future teams
24th July 2020, 14:00pm
All of the webinars will be recorded and made available to you in case you cant make one of them.
This course is aimed at Heads, Senior Leaders, Governors and Business Managers