Webinar 1: Strong Foundations
- Establishing effective Foundation Stage practice that is developmentally appropriate and has a positive impact on attainment for all.
- Using research into brain development and learning techniques to inform practice.
- Looking at how young children build emotional resilience and process life events to support them in a post-Covid environment.
20th July 2020, 9:00am
Webinar 2: Effective Transition
- How a well planned transition into Key Stage One will have a positive impact on all children’s attainment.
- Acknowledging and exploring the challenges and rewards of a play based approach to learning in Key Stage One.
- Recognising children’s wellbeing and engagement as essential tools for effective learning in Key Stage One.
- Supporting parents to recognise the value and impact of play as a vehicle for learning.
22nd July 2020, 9:00am
Webinar 3: Theory into Practice
- Practical research-based ideas for putting the theory of effective play-based learning into practice.
- Examining the role of the adult in supporting effective play-based learning.
- Unpicking the data and outcomes from a number of large scale transition projects.
- Exploring collective efficacy through a play-based model.
24th July 2020, 9:00am
All of the webinars will be recorded and made available to you in case you cant make one of them.
This course is aimed at Early Years Coordinators, Head Teachers, Senior Leaders and LA Advisors,