Webinar 1: What might assessment look like in partial lockdown?
- Learn how to harness best assessment practice to identify key gaps and intervene effectively to support all pupils during partial return
- Explore a range of practical strategies to ensure every pupil makes rapid and sustained through retrieval, retention and strengthening long term memory
14th July 2020, 11:00am
Webinar 2: Practical tools for responsive teaching in action
- Implement Pareto (80:20) planning strategies to structure and sequence learning towards defined end points
- Learn how to optimise your physical environment to support memory, retention and engagement
16th July 2020, 11:00am
Webinar 3: From theory into practice
- How to adapt and implement the strategies to best support your learners
17th July 2020, 11:00am
All of the webinars will be recorded and made available to you in case you cant make one of them.
This course is aimed at SLT, Middle Leaders and Classroom Teachers