Webinar 1: Supporting learners to develop independence and academic resilience
- Identifying and supporting the ‘new vulnerable’
- Measuring academic resilience and buoyancy for impact
- Prioritising learner development to reduce ‘learning loss’
13th July 2020, 11:00am
Webinar 2: What can we do?
- Practical strategies to develop confidence through self-belief
- Helping learner to cope with challenge points and discouraging ‘learned helplessness’
- Developing learner’s self-awareness and self-management strategies
15th July 2020, 11:00am
Webinar 3: What next?
- Use collaborative learning techniques
- Developing a ‘learning without fear’ culture
- Tools for teachers and TAs to help your learners adapt and thrive
17th July 2020, 11:00am
All of the webinars will be recorded and made available to you in case you cant make one of them.
This course is aimed at SLT, Lead Practitioners, Heads of Department and Teachers