The Visible Learning+ Whole School Programme will transform your organisation, accelerating the process of individual and whole-school change. It does this by building the capacity of:
- Learners to learn
- Teachers to teach
- Leaders to lead
- Systems to improve
So what’s different about Visible Learning+?
- Visible Learning+ focusses on diagnosis, intervention, implementation and evaluation.
- A practical inquiry model for school leaders to ask questions of themselves about the impact they are having on student achievement.
- Aligns systems and processes.
- Uses evidence so leaders can lead learning confidently.
- Strengthens evaluation and impact.
- Visible Learning+ shifts the focus from teaching to pupil learning.
- Impact data informs classroom practice at all stages.
- Professional inquiry ensures high impact strategies are implemented
- Feedback to teachers on where to focus next is based upon pupil learning outcomes.
- Become assessment-capable, so that they can answer the three big questions: Where am I going? How am I doing? Where to next?
- They develop an understanding of the learning process and strategies so that they ‘know what to do, when they don’t know what to do’.
- Their thirst for learning increases as they are equipped to embrace challenge, learn from error, seek feedback and have ownership of the learning process.