The Visible Learningplus School Awards are designed to recognise the achievement of education institutions that have made the commitment to embark on the Visible Learning Journey. There are three levels of school award…
Level 1: Visible Learningplus Affiliate School
Your school must have completed the core components of the Visible Learningplus Foundation Series professional development program (Foundation Day, Evidence into Action One and Two).
Benefits of Visible Learningplus Affiliate School Status:
- recognition that the school has started implementing the Visible Learning principle
- recognition that the school is aiming to become a Partner School or Certified School, should they wish to
- opportunity to feature the Visible Learningplus Affiliate School logo on the school website and letterhead
- inclusion in the Visible Learningplus online registry of affiliate schools
Level 2: Visible Learningplus Partner School
Your school must have met the requirements for Level 1 and have submitted a case study detailing how you have
implemented the Visible Learningplus program. You must have completed the Foundation Series, submitted a case study and agree to host a school visit.
Benefits of Visible Learningplus Partner School Status:
- formal recognition that the school has made a commitment to implementing the Visible Learning principles
- signals that the school is on track to become a Certified School, should they wish to
- opportunity to feature the Visible Learningplus Partner School logo on the school website and lette
- an opportunity to celebrate and recognise the efforts of teachers and school leaders through sharing experiences of Visible Learning principles via publication of the school case study on the Visible Learningplus website.
- inclusion in the Visible Learningplus online registry of partner and affiliate schools
Level 3: Visible Learningplus Certified School
Your school must that have submitted a portfolio of evidence that meets the standards of the Visible Learningplus Certified School performance descriptors. You must submit an application describing in detail the implementation process used to embed the 5 strands. The application should describe the extent to which you believe you are a Visible Learningplus school.
Benefits of Visible Learningplus Certified School Status:
- formal recognition of the school’s commitment and progress to continued self evaluation of the impact they have on student learning
- opportunity to work in partnership with an accredited Visible Learningplus consultant to prepare their application
- increased profile of school and staff locally and internationally
- opportunity to feature the Visible Learningplus Certified School logo on the school’s website and letterhead
- opportunity to celebrate and recognise the efforts of teachers and school leaders
- opportunity to present practitioner-led sessions at Visible Learningplus conferences and events
- inclusion in the Visible Learningplusonline registry of certified schools