Join Hannah Jepson and Anne-Marie Duguid for an introduction to unconscious bias.
The webinar focuses on:
- Understanding how bias links to diversity and inclusion, why it is important for organisations in education to understand this work
- How to build the moral, strategic, and legal case for Diversity & Inclusion for people who might be blockers in this space
- Types of bias, how they manifest in individuals and how that impacts on organisational processes and culture
- Exploring our own biases and how they might impact on our work/ decision making (staff, students, and parents)
- Digging into the detail of our own contexts -How can we mitigate for bias in our own contexts? What practical things can we do at an individual and system level?
- Commitment to action
Bring this into your school
Get in touch with us today and we can start arranging a bespoke training day with you
About Anne-Marie Duguid
Anne-Marie Duguid is one of the UK’s most experienced senior leaders in education and a key architect of the World Education Summit.
About Hannah Jepson
Hannah Jepson is a highly experienced business psychologist and committed to driving social change by helping organisations become more inclusive.