Online Safety 2019
Vulnerable children in a digital world
Overview of the course
- What are schools’ online safety responsibilities?
- Latest updates and new approaches: the law, Ofsted, DfE
- Improve interventions for vulnerable children
- Develop a coherent and joined-up approach:
- align policies
- monitor and evaluate practice
- structure staff training
- plan a communications strategy
Dates & Locations
Unfortunately, this course isn’t running at the moment. But, you can still run it in your school! Call 01790 755783 to find out more.