This event is ideally timed, ahead of performance table publication, to help delegates prepare for the tough floor and coasting standards in 2016 and beyond.
You’ll hear extraordinary short talks from elite experts on how the new progress floor standard focusses on the value primary schools add to pupil progress and attainment in a post-levels world.
Join us to hear the biggest ideas ever discussed around the mind-blowing accountability changes and stamp out common myths with our no-nonsense guides.
Be the first to hear national updates on:
- National averages
- Results of three progress measures
- 2017 KS1 & KS2 test changes
Leave with dreams, ideas and a game plan to:
- Raise standards in reading, writing and maths
- Use data to maximise progress and attainment
- Plan and assess for mastery in all subjects
- Re-evaluate the robustness of your assessment systems post-SATS