The Welsh government has acknowledged the weaknesses in its assessment framework and is fully acting on the recommendations of the Successful Futures report.
To address this national issue, the author of one of the most famous and influential books in education, Inside the Black Box is providing a full day of training.
This fantastic event will:
- show why findings from 26 years ago are more important than ever in 2017
- align assessment with the purpose of learning; assessing what matters
- uncover new ways forward for assessment policies and practice
Who will benefit most from this conference?
- Headteachers, senior leaders and assessment leads from primary and secondary schools
- Multi Academy Trusts
- Teaching schools
What will you take back to school?
- 10 key assessment principles
- A wide range of assessment techniques to match to different required outcomes
- Clarity on the future of:
- In-school formative assessment
- In-school summative assessment
- Standardised summative assessment
- A staff training kit
To enquire about a group booking discount, call 01790 756 756