Michael Fullan and Andy Hargreaves are worldwide authorities on educational reform, advising policymakers and school leaders around the world. Their current focus is, unsurprisingly, on liberating leaders at a school and system level.
As policy drives towards a “self-improving system” with greater academisation and the expansion of MATs, Andy and Michael provide
examples of successful models from around the world.
This full day’s training shows you how to exploit policy reforms to:
• increase your autonomy from the bureaucracy
• take the initiative rather than being led by the initiatives
• move beyond the preoccupations with measured achievement alone
• achieve collaboration that has impact and integrity
• create great teaching, rather than allowing policy to make teaching
This training is: