Join Professor John Hattie for a guide to gaining maximum impact through focusing on what works BEST, not simply what works.
What you will learn:
- The main factors that influence student learning
- The processes that maximise the impact of all your decisions
- What collective efficacy is, and why it is integral to effective professional development
- The value of student voice in developing all aspects of student-centred learning
What you will be able to do:
- Make decisions based on what you know for certain leads to growth in student achievement
- Ensure all pupils make at least one year’s progress for one year’s input
- Take clear steps to evaluate the impact of what everyone does in your school
Ready for the next step?
Call 01790 755787 or visit www.visiblelearningplus.co.uk to find out about:
Visible Learning Whole School Programme
Our 3-day Visible Learning Leadership or Teacher packages