A ‘High Challenge, Low Threat’ School Culture
Overview of the course
- Create the conditions for productive work
- Use principles of high challenge, low threat to:
- drive whole-school improvement
- allow colleagues to combat difficult issues
- Leadership challenges: explore how the best leaders in the world overcome them
Dates & Locations
Unfortunately, this course isn’t running at the moment. But, you can still run it in your school! Call 01790 755783 to find out more.
Mary is a keynote speaker, adviser and writer. Her years as a teacher give her a unique insight into what quality teaching and leadership looks like. Her training is enthusiastic, informative and highly effective.
by Mary Myatt
Leadership & Management
Assistant Head Teacher, Deputy Head, Head Teacher
Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2, Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4, Primary, Secondary
24th March 2020
Avonmouth House, Venue to be confirmed up to 4 weeks in advance