Join Andy Griffith, a nationally acclaimed, award-winning educational trainer, consultant and writer and Anne-Marie Duguid as they explore social justice in this webinar.
– The importance of your organisation working to a compelling definition of equity and equality
– Practical strategies to improve social justice that can be adopted in schools and how non-educational organisations can help
– Design principles for making interventions effective – e.g. case study, The Scholars Programme
– How schools can examine and audit whether they are working with social justice in mind
– How to build cultural capital appropriately and effectively
– How to ensure our deeds match our words when it comes to narratives around ‘gap closing’ and ‘progress’.
Bring this into your school
Get in touch with us today and we can start arranging a bespoke training day with you
About Anne-Marie Duguid
Anne-Marie Duguid is one of the UK’s most experienced senior leaders in education and a key architect of the World Education Summit.
About Andy Griffith
Andy is a nationally acclaimed, award-winning educational trainer, consultant and writer. He co-developed the Outstanding Teaching Intervention, which has helped numerous schools transform the quality of teaching and learning and helped them achieve Outstanding.